A new, Original fantasy card game
Summon minions to do your bidding against your enemies. Empower them with enchantments and cast terrible spells to hinder your rivals. Defeat ALL who dare to oppose you!
WHY SPELL WARS?
- No more hunting down packs for rare cards and shelving piles of unwanted commons. EVERY card comes in the whole set at one time. Get the whole game for 1 set price.
- No more waiting for mana and magic cards so you can play what is in your hands. You start with the ability to cast spells from turn 1.
- No more tapping creatures and not being able to use them. You can use them as much as you want to attack and block every turn until they're dead. Use them wisely to fit your strategies.
- No more comparing stats to determine which monster is better. In Spell Wars, you have to roll dice to attack and defend. The monsters' stats just tell you how many dice to roll. After that, it's up to luck and strategy.
- No more waiting for the RIGHT kind of magic to cast your spells. All spells in Spell Wars cast from a single type of magic.
- No more holding on to mana and magic just in case you need it, and then wasting it by not using it before your next turn. Magic in Spell Wars accumulates every turn, like a banked magic pool. If you don't use it, it gathers up for the next turn and the next, until your magic sources are full.
- No more worrying about un-blockable creatures that fly around your defenses, turn to shadows, or have other newfangled powers that really just make them annoying to play against.
- No more fighting against a monster and finally defeating it, only to have your opponent pull out 1-2 of the same card a turn later and make you groan all over again. Only 1 card of any kind is allowed in a deck!
- No more single strategy games. No burn decks, counter decks, etc... Because of the required card variety, you need to use a great deal of options to win a game. This ends the need for KILL decks to devastate your opponent, and FUN decks that are actually entertaining to play.
- Plus, Spell Wars comes with FREE Downloadable Content to make your game even more exciting!
- Do we even need a 10th reason? Alright, how about Spell Wars is FREE? What other games offer free evaluation copies? Get 261 of the 270 cards for free with our BETA Test set!